& Giclée Prints
Tim Fair is Oteo
Timoteo - Spanish form of Timothy
Tim is an artist with a deep and passionate appreciation for beauty in the natural world. This enthusiasm and joy is reflected strongly in his artwork. His work is executed in a vibrant, abstracted style while still retaining its representational roots. He works mainly in mixed media including acrylic paint, collage and spray paint.
Tim’s expressive landscape paintings take inspiration from his time living in Spain, Norfolk and his travels abroad. His work has been collected by international buyers.
Currently Tim divides his time between painting and teaching art. He has helped many young people to develop artistic skills and an appreciation of the arts.
Originally from the Wirral, Tim has lived in Africa and Spain and travelled throughout Scandinavia, Europe, the Americas and the Far East, trying his hand at a number of careers before settling in East Anglia.
Please get in touch if you would like to commission a painting or purchase an original painting.
WHAT IS AVAILABLE?
Giclée Fine Art Prints
Giclée is a stunning process for reproducing fine art images to the highest quality possible onto Cotton rag or ‘watercolour’ Giclée paper
The word Giclée (“g-clay”), is derived from the French verb gicler meaning “to squirt or spray”, Giclee, is used to describe a fine art digital printing process combining pigment based inks with high quality archival quality paper to achieve Giclée prints of superior archival quality, light fastness and stability
The Giclée printing process involves squirting or spraying microscopic dots of pigment-based ink onto high quality art paper or canvas. The image is colour corrected to attain the closest possible match to the original work if required. The digital information is fine tuned to the type of paper or surface on which the image is to be printed, further ensuring fidelity to the original.
Each Giclée print in the edition is signed and numbered by the artist in pencil.
All frames feature a 30mm wide flat moulding manufactured out of Ayous with a Paint finish. The frame also includes a 50mm wide Single Mount. The frame is supplied with acrylic safety glazing. Acrylic glazing is high quality, lighter than glass and very hard to damage.
All frames are supplied ready to hang with a removable white lined backing card, a wall hanging kit and foam bumpers.
As this frame is made to order they can be customised further if you have any special requirements. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your requirements.
THE LATEST FROM OTEO
- Norfolk Open Studios online 2020 May 25, 2020 - Sadly due to the covid lockdown you can't visit Norfolk artists studios this year but you can check some out… CONTINUE READING
- Norfolk open studios February 27, 2020 - So glad to finally be getting involved with the open studios this year, look forward to all the visits to… CONTINUE READING
- EDP Norfolk Magazine feature November 30, 2019 - So happy to have been invited to exhibit in the beautiful grounds of Mannington Hall this Summer and for such… CONTINUE READING
- Big Norfolk skies April 17, 2019 - Many thanks to Holt Town Council for inviting me to exhibit at Nelson House in Holt. The town's new tourist… CONTINUE READING
- New work April 13, 2019 - 2019 New landscape paintings CONTINUE READING
- FRESH AIR March 23, 2019 - HOLKHAM beach. Great walk with my good friend Kieron today. Perfect conditions for a walk, photography and contemplations. Calm, warm,… CONTINUE READING
- Quote of the week March 17, 2019 - CONTINUE READING
- Hello and welcome March 17, 2019 - Welcome to my new website. I hope you enjoy browsing my gallery and store. I look forward to your comments… CONTINUE READING